After an arduous five months of preparation and thousands of hours of volunteer work, the walls are built and shops set up, renters moved in and classes running. We couldn’t be more overjoyed with the beautiful new space, and we want to share it with you! Come join us Saturday, December 3: the new facility will be open to the public all afternoon, with tours and exhibits and food and full Asylum services (which you’ve missed so much these last months) finally available.
What: Artisan’s Asylum Public Opening
Where: 10 Tyler Street, Somerville, MA 02143
When: Saturday, December 3, 1-5pm
Cost: FREE and open to the public! Bring friends!
You’ll be able to
- check out our new facilities,
- meet our staff and members,
- see the work our members are doing,
- sign up for daily and monthly memberships,
- register for our next round of classes, and
- purchase Asylum gift certificates and 2012 unlimited classes passes, just in time for the holiday season.
There’ll be food and drink and music as well. We hope to see you there!