Revised Proposed FY19 Rates
REVISED PROPOSED FY19 MEMBER RATES
Based on feedback to date, the following revised rate sheet reflects changes to the proposed FY19 membership dues. These rates are crafted with an eye toward balancing community access and business sustainability. With this proposal, four details of note:
- • Rates go into effect October 1, 2018 for all new members (new signups)
- • Rates go into effect for existing members on November 1, 2018
- • Shop usage fees eliminated; materials fees TBD. We want to encourage making!
- • A2 is willing to grandfather rates for anyone unable to make these increases.
|A. Nights and Weekends||$130||
|Studio Rental||$3.40/sf||No other changes to studio contract details|
* Includes holiday Mondays
** Includes Deskies, Shop Leads, Tool Testers, and Awesomenauts
*** Non-transferable; 5 for $95, 10 for $180; no expiration
- • All member levels include the ability to contract for storage and studios.
- • Shops will no longer charge tool usage fees.
- • The total volunteer pool is limited to 75 members; all above that join a waiting list.
- • Scholarships remain in effect on an as-needed basis. Proposed scholarship tiers are 25, 50, and 100 percent off.
- • Volunteers (Deskies, Shop Leads, Tool Testers and Awesomenauts) remain eligible for scholarship rates.
- • Deskies remain eligible for existing class credits for completed and additional hours worked.