Online Learning Instructor For Adult Education Contract, Remote Position
Are you a content expert in a field of study? Are you entrepreneurial and hoping to put your skills to use in a new way? Given the social and economic changes in 2020, many of our traditional forms of learning have changed to adding or only using online platforms to deliver content. Artisan’s Asylum is looking for content experts in the following areas to teach online classes to adult audiences looking to learn from home.
- Small Business Consulting (guidance, growth, expertise, branding, marketing, design)
- CAD programming (Solidworks, Fusion 360, TinkerCAD, Inkspace, etc)
- Niche Content Experts in Engineering, Robotics, Game Design, AI
- Computer Programing for Robotics (Python, Raspberry Pi, etc)
- 3D Printing Building/Programing
- Graphic Design
- Photography Editing
If you feel confident teaching STEM/STEAM classes that can be transformed by online learning, we’re looking to hear from you.
Candidates should be entrepreneurial and well experienced in their content area, potentially with some teaching experience. Willing to use online platforms like Zoom, Google Classroom, Google Drive, et.al. to engage students in learning activities. You will excel if you’re able to pivot naturally to changing conditions, ready to go above and beyond the norm to help start a new program, and assist in marketing your classes to your social groups. Candidates will also be expected to research new tech resources and find seamless ways to integrate those into your teaching.
Please submit the following, along with your resume and cover letter.
- Curriculum Outline, include main goal, objectives, timeline and topics covered
- Portfolio, if you have one
Email all documents to Anne Wright, Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.