This class welcomes artists, designers, and small business owners of all levels interested in learning the skills they need to promote their brands on social media. This class is designed to be fun and interactive! We will cover key topics on branding, content strategy, metrics, and more followed by group activities that allow you to apply what we’re learning to real strategies you can use for your business. You will walk away with a valuable toolkit of new skills and a deeper understanding of what it takes to build a successful brand in 2020.
– How to create your ‘Brand Story’
– An overview of the major social media platforms
– Choosing the right platforms for your business
– The 5 Content Strategy Fundamentals
– Creating a “Brand Toolkit” using Canva
– Breaking down the data using IG Insights
– Understanding KPIs relevant to your priority goals
– How to schedule posts using a content calendar
– My top recommended apps for managing social media
Students should bring a laptop or smartphone.