Artisan’s Opens Allston Studio Reservations
That time has come! We’re taking reservations from #Allston and #Brighton residents for studios in #Boston! This is a major milestone for us, and while we’re sad and disappointed that Somerville won’t be our home for the next ten years, this is a milestone that we couldn’t be happier to mark as we press on.
Attached are a few assets to help spread the word, and below are a few important details:
- • Our goal is to build a platform for creative expression, lifelong learning, and innovative entrepreneurship that is rooted in community inclusion, engagement, and participation. We hope to become a destination for the arts in Allston-Brighton and contribute to the well-being of all residents, amplifying the work of our peers and partners.
- • Artisan’s model is different from many spaces. As an open innovation environment we sublet small, highly amenitized studios that enable an incredible range of fabrication methods in our shops.
- • Current studios are 50, 100 and 200 SF in area, for $300, $500 and $900. Access is 24/7. We have some flexibility to accommodate larger spaces. We will also be offering reduced rates for artists, hobbyists and entrepreneurs in need of support.
- • A studio reservation is not a contract. We will follow up in July with details about how to lock in studio assignments and rates. For now, we wanted to give Allston-Brighton residents an exclusive opportunity to become part of the hive.
- • We’ll keep reservations open through May. In June we’ll open the balance of studios to the greater Boston community. In July we’ll work with everyone to adjust final designs and layouts around needs.
Here’s the link to reserve a studio:
And that’s about it! We’d be be thrilled if you could share this news across your network, tag your peeps and all that. Feel free to use the attached images.
If anyone would like additional background about our move, they’re welcome to browse our vision deck: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z-CeQbrJInHKB4n3Qmfoz3FPfJg-hnAl/view?usp=sharing