Call for storage renters!
We’re now 100% rented out of studio spaces! If you missed the first round but are still interested, feel free to sign up for our waiting list to be first in line when spaces open up.
That being said, we’ve now finalized our plans for storage renters after careful scrutiny of our floor plan, and are ready to sign people up. Please read this notice carefully, as information may have changed from previous announcements. The plans for storage are as follows:
- – - – -
“Parking Lot” Storage:
Our first storage option is to store work in a “parking lot” storage area. Everything stored in the area will have to either be on wheels or securely fastened to standard North American pallets, and the ‘rentable unit’ will be multiples of a North American pallet or an equivalent square footage. This type of storage is ideal for large projects, mobile workbenches, anything you might need to wheel in or out of the shop areas, or custom shelves specifically designed for your workpieces. The details are as follows:
- Rentable Dimensions: 40″ W x 48″ L pallet or 13 sqft equivalent (rounding up to the nearest whole number of pallets for oddly-shaped work), 8′ height maximum, 2,000 lb weight limit
- Storage Requirements: Either on wheels, securely fastened to pallets, or with a floor-level geometry that’s easily picked up by a standard pallet jack
- Required Membership Level: Nights/Weekends ($75/month), Daytime-Only ($75/month) or higher
- Rental Rate: $20/month/pallet
- – - – -
Industrial Shelving Storage:
Our second storage option is to store work in a giant set of industrial shelves ‘across the street’ from the shop areas (along the shop access corridor). The smallest rentable unit will be a 2 foot cube of space on a storage shelf; multiple units can be purchased at once to get more space. The shelves will look similar to this. Details are as follows:
- Rentable Dimensions: 24″ W, 24″ L, 24″ T
- Required Membership Level: Weekend Warrior ($40/month) or higher
- Rental Rate: $5/month/space
- – - – -
If you are interested in any of these storage options, please email us immediately and let us know what type you would like. We’ll respond with a license agreement which you can sign and return to us with a check for first and last month’s rent and membership, and you’ll be all set.