New Classes Starting Daily!
Can’t wait to get started? The classes below still have a few seats available!
- Tool Training: Basic Woodworking Tools, 10:30am-1:30pm Sunday, April 6
- Silvercasting with Cuttlebone: Start to Finish, 12:30-5:30pm Sunday, April 6
- Glass 101: Pendants, 6:45-9:15pm Monday, April 7
- Introduction to TIG Welding, 7:30-9:30pm Mondays, April 7-28
- Metalworking Intensive, 7-10pm Wednesdays, April 9-30
- Tool Training: Rough to Smooth — Using the Miter Saw, Band Saw, Jointer & Planer, 7:30-9:30pm Wednesdays, 2-week session April 9 & 16
- Tool Training: Metalworking Support Tools, 2-5pm Saturday, April 12
Follow this link for a full list of all of our available classes running in April, May, and June!