It’s January, it’s cold and icy outside, the new year has begun. You may be thinking about your resolutions for this year: to try something new, to be more creative, to get out and be social, or to invest in yourself… or you may just be thinking about how many hours of indoor entertainment you’re going to have to plan to last all the way through March.
Either way, Artisan’s Asylum classes are a great answer! Check out the list below for exciting January, February, and March offerings in woodworking, welding, machining, jewelry, glass, bicycle maintenance, CNC design and fabrication, electronics, printing,… and more!
Open Classes Starting This Week:
- NEW! Tool Training: Miter Saw, Band Saw, Jointer & Planer, 7:30-9:30 Wednesdays, January 22 & 29
- Tool Training: Oxy-Acetylene Welding, Cutting, & Heating, 7-10pm Thursday, January 23
- Tool Training: Metalworking Support Tools, 1-4pm Saturday, January 25
- NEW! Tame the 3Doodler Workshop, 2-4:30pm Saturday, January 25
- Making CNC Cutting Files: Intro to CamBam, 11:30am-1:30pm Sunday, January 26
- Tool Training: CNC Plasma Cutter, 7-10pm Monday, January 27
- Tool Training: CNC Mill, 7:30-10pm Monday, January 27
- Glass 201: Implosions, 7-9:30pm Monday, January 27